KNITwear with an attitude // Colour manifest // Reminiscent Vibes // ICONIC symbols
A guiding Mo Reen design principle is that the knitwear should get all the attention! A strong visual presence is attained by creating:
- References to icons of the past to stir a nostalgic smile
- Eye catching, playful, artistic symbols and graphics
- Combination of colours in a wonderful union or contrast
- Respect for the uniqueness of colour and manifesting it’s brilliance
This design ethos gives each item an attitude - making it a new favorite piece; a companion in every wear.
knit knit knit // skin caressing materials // natural fibers in harmony // Cool But warm // soft YET LiGht // all year essentials
A guiding Mo Reen principle for sourcing of raw materials is that knitwear should be comfortable and cosy. This is attained by selecting:
- High quality yarns sourced from recognised spinners
- Well-fitting cuts and features
- Designs that amplify the inherent breathability, flexibility and thermal qualities of natural fibres
This material ethos, complemented by the sole use of yarns with a skin caressing quality will ensure each Mo Reen garment becomes an everyday wearable.
Get closer // Slow DOWN // REDUCE NEGATIVE IMPACT // educate to alternate
Acting responsibly as a business is a Mo Reen guiding principle. It’s good for both business and for humanity. We work to attain this by:
- Minimizing the carbon footprint of our production
- Selecting well established and certified suppliers and responsibly sourced yarns
- Supporting and accelerating the slow fashion ideology with a focus on fewer drops annually, limited number of styles and avoiding overstock
- High quality materials and production values to ensure the longevity of our garments. The result is knitwear that can be enjoyed for years
- Informing and encouraging our customers on how to care for their knitwear so they can keep each piece for a life-time
Mo Reen is committed to having a responsible impact on both the planet and the industry. We are just starting on this exciting journey and acknowledge there’s a long way to go.
We are confident Mo Reen’s business decisions, along with all those committed to responsible fashion, can bring lasting change.